The Claremont Inn & Winery has recently added the Wine Coach to the fleet of ‘wine vehicles’. The Wine Coach, with its lounge seating inside, will transport guests to the Claremont Inn & Winery from surrounding cities for dinner parties, tasting parties, special events, overnight stays and more.
What Day? Sunday 7/13/2014 What Time? 5 to 7:30 PM Who’s Performing? Mike & Lorraine McCullough are on Stage for the event! What Else? Sipping, Steaks, Salmon and Summer Side Dishes. Call for reservations $ 24.95 per person + Tax and Gratuity Overnight Room Special This Night Only – $188 per couple
HUMP DAY HAPPY HOUR TASTING DEAL Wednesday April 30th – Tomorrow is the last of the series. 4PM – 7PM Snack Plate and Tasting for 2, regularly 19.95 per person, HUMP DAY special $19.95 for 2!
Each season seems to have its own type of events that are popular:
• January always has two or three holiday parties that extend into the new year and is a great month for a quiet couples weekend getaway after the hectic holiday season. We also have a lot of company retreats as corporations start the new business cycle.
• February has the ever popular holiday - Valentine's Day - a favorite of romantic Colorado bed and breakfasts. Each year we offer one and two today romantic getaway packages for this special day complete with champagne and chocolate dipped strawberries or hand-dipped chocolate truffles.
• March is the beginning of spring break and is usually the time of year when we start seeing our Kansas and Missouri regular guests starting to make their treks to and from Colorado.
We also usually schedule a couples cooking class weekend getaway in March.
• April has everyone getting spring fever. We usually host a murder mystery dinner party.
• May is always a busy month with Mother's Day which is always a popular weekend for mom's to stay at the inn or better yet, get her Gift Certificate for a future stay at the Inn.
With graduations and the end of school travelers stopping by we can always start to feel the excitement of another summer season on approach.
This is our favorite season because we get to see many of our repeat guests that vacation in Colorado every summer!
• September and October are great months to plan special events and getaways. The weather is great and with school back in session it seems that corporate retreats and family events are popular in these months.
In recent years we have been booked up with whole inn activities over the holidays. We have had companies rent the entire property for murder mystery dinners and other Holiday events for their employees.
Contact us to plan your next event and be a guest at your own function - we do all the work!
Whether for a Colorado honeymoon getaway or a romantic weekend getaway the Claremont Inn is the perfect place for a one or two day getaway escape.
Choose from one of our 10 luxurious guest rooms each with unique amenities and decor. After choosing the room of your choice and the date of your stay the innkeepers at the Claremont will go to work planning your special stay.
Dinner is served at a candlelit table in our romantic dining areas. Each dinner includes a delicious entrée, soup or salad to start, freshly baked focaccia bread and one of our famous homemade Claremont Inn deserts. Dinner is served with a bottle of wine and freshly brewed coffee to enjoy with your delicious dessert.
In the mornings you will have the choice of breakfast in the Hearth Room overlooking the grounds of the Claremont Inn or you may choose to have breakfast delivered to your guest rooms - very popular with Colorado romantic getaway Guests.
Lounge in one of the double whirlpool tubs in many of our guest rooms or watch a movie in the Claremont Inn theatre - you'll always find a place to treat yourself at the Claremont Inn.
Romantic, relaxing, and rejuvenating…..
Enjoy a romantic Colorado getaway at the Claremont Inn!
Dinner is served in our elegant candlelit dining areas. Each delicious dinner is served with a bottle of wine or sparkling cider and is topped off with one of our popular Claremont homemade desserts.
Breakfast is always a special treat at the Claremont Inn... We start your morning off with freshly baked croissants, a fruit cup, and one of our delicious breakfast entrees – maybe raspberry lemon stuffed French toast or caramel baked French toast – a frittata or French-style scrambled eggs – Chicken apple sausage or smoky link sausages… always different – always delicious…
Whether passing by on the way to or from Denver, Colorado or planning a special event – we do it all!